Who we are:
Working together, growing together, and creating new things together: EDAG connects people and the future. Company and workforce share the same vision. EDAG Engineering & Design (Shanghai) Co., Ltd was established in 2004 and has today more than 300 engineers located in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Beijing, Shenyang and Changchun. You‘ll go your own way in your career at a high level – nationally or internationally.
Take your next step and support us as a
ADAS System Lead engineer
This will make you grow:
- Close contact with customer, understanding and specifying design requirements
- Responsibility of ADAS function definition, including parking assist, adaptive cruise control, blind spot detection, 360 degree view, lane departure warning and lane change assist
- Responsibility of creating advanced security system specification (ADAS / automatic parking / parking center / rear camera / lane watch / multi view camera, etc.).
This is how you‘ll take us forward:
- Bachelor degree or above - majored in electrical, electronics, automotive or related fields
- At least 8 years of experience of ADAS system, familiar with all the ADAS relevant function and the requirements
- Work experience in automotive OEM or tier 1 supplier is preferred
- Good MS office skills: excel, word, power point, etc.
- Experience in supplier management
- Self-motivated, open minded, good planning and communication skills
- Good English language skills: both written and spoken
*Gender, age, nationality and religion are not relevant for us – you’re all that matters.
Sounds like your next challenge? Then we‘ll be looking forward to your application:
Send us your documents email to firstname.lastname@example.org